Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Holiday's Over

This is the downside of having long holidays, you get to binge on almost anything and as soon as the holidays is over you sulk about how you're ever going to lose the extra pound you gained..Don't want to think about it now, I am far too bored going back to work. First week at the tutorials started January 7 and the moment I saw my students came in I realized I missed their kakulitan.. My gosh! ten days of not seeing them means SERENITY...It was chaos having 3 of the funniest and energetic students all by myself for tutorials yet I was literally floating while teaching. It's like I am functioning because I knew too well the routine..I was still on vacation mode...lolz! Good thing my students didn't have homework yet....and tutorial hours have been way too short these days..and my paycheck is affected....hahahaha....




No comments: