Saturday, November 29, 2008

Some Mall Experience

Two days ago, I have been to one of the relatively new malls in the north of manila and boy! I could not believe the volume of people that came in as the evening drew near. It's seeing people from all walks of life, come in full force! Escalators were packed just like the elevators, the restaurants and food court were full and it seems like people just kept coming from I don't know where. Shops were on sale and almost everyone's out looking out for some gift items and new stuff. What I particularly find amazing are at how the kid's face lights up the minute they step inside the toy stores. Looking at their beaming faces makes me go back to my childhood days and reminds me that Christmas is here and pretty soon, everybody is going to be busy with parties everywhere, merry making and a lot of fun things to do. Indeed, it's the happiest time of the year!




No comments: