Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Guess Who's Back

I was doing a semestral break countdown, and I was a bit early at the tutorial center that day ..I assisted my co-tutor for a while when my "once in a while" student - Kyle came..I call him "once in a while because he is not a regular tutorial student, he only goes for tutor whenever his mom goes abroad..He was one of those very organized and responsible kids at the center, he knows his school stuff and even knows hat to do with all his home works..And he is only 7 yrs.old.

A session with him is always filled with lots of laughter as he would crack you up with all his funny antics and he tries to be "emo", when I let him answer his Math workbook..And this was how the conversation between me and Kyle went:
Me: Kyle, it says in your assignment notebook you had to answer the exercises on pages 55-56 of your Math workbook.
Kyle: (pointing at all the exercises) oh, all these and this too?
Me: Yes
Kyle: (looking at his workbook - answered some of the questions and suddenly stopped.) Then, he looked at me and said: Ugh, I don't know what to do with this number? I'm gonna die..(and his facial expression: smiling)
Me: (laughing out loud)...
Kyle: (looked at his workbook again, answered the math problems and then..) Oh, I love this workbook...This is the coolest workbook in the whole workbook world.

I couldn't stop laughing after that. He even have some naughty remarks about his nanny..I remember one time, I heard him and his brother talking outside the tutorial center:

Brother: Where is our nanny?
Me: She's probably by the pool area near the clubhouse.
Kyle: Yeah, she's there swimming in her bra.....


And guess what? He has a facebook account , and he proudly showed me his profile picture..Here it is:
[Should I say: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!]

No comments: