Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to the 80's so I can experience how colorful that year was - new wave, leg warmers, Madonna, etc..lolz!

2. Give me a raise or give me a break :)

3. I am listening to the sound of my keyboard and to Enya's "Love Song".

4. Somewhere, someone is thinking of you who seemed so near yet so far - line from "You are My Song".

5. I'll always be the person you can count on, when everyone else turn their backs on you.

6. My idea of a good time includes meeting up with friends and family, go videoke, and have a nice cup of coffee.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to dinner with family, tomorrow my plans include checking out a wedding and birthday gift for my friend and nephew and Sunday, I want to go to church!

2 comments:

Jack said...

What is videoke? Anything like Karaoke?

Thanks for the visit, enjoy your weekend :)

Rob, Jen and three little monkeys said...

Yay, I'm so glad you're doing Friday fill ins too! Doing these memes are a great way of meeting people. It's amazing how many people will start to visit your blog and leave comments, and they're all so nice :) Thanks so much for visiting!